Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Youth Arts Award

I'm now tracking, recording and documenting the project not only for my professional development, but also with teh aim of achieveing a Silver (or possibly a Gold) level on the Young Person's Arts Award: a recognised qualification to GCSE and A-Level for Silver and Gold respectively.

BRILLIANT!

It's ace because it actually has examples of how to complete the criteria in a handbook, you get a mentour, and it can be put in perspective.
It's given me so much clarification already. Since, let it be known, I am a little bit scatty (in the memory department - I will stand up for my organisational skills).

I'd also like to be a Youth Arts Award moderator in the future.

So, full steam ahead.

Now I just need to find the time to put into all that I'm doing. And to get the internet at home....I t make such a big difference to things


ALSO

I had an excellent meeting at York CVS last week with The Khaoz Radio project and a representative from BBC Radio York. The possibility of developing future Youth4Media Media Teams in collaboration with other local institutions such as York CVS, BBC Radio York, Khaos Radio, York TV, York St John, York Uni seems very real: and there's a GREAT DEAL of interest.

I also had a chat with someone form York St John who is a councellor for Young people who showed interest....Networking, networking (all for the greater good)

No comments: